A good research paper does not only consist of the results of good research, but it is primarily based on how the paper should proceed. The writing must follow a pattern, which is of prime importance as that makes the paper presentable and readable. This is one major point where students face problems in writing a research paper and getting research paper help is the best answer to this.
Most students fail to understand how to construct a research paper even though they have the structure in front of them. This is primarily because students do not understand what to write in the different segments that make a research paper. The consequence is looking for research paper help.
Those that look for paper writing service must know what the constituents of a research paper are. Knowing this will help them to check the paper and understand if they have got a genuine research paper with all the required things in a proper format. However, if the students want to write the papers, then they always can, and it will be of much help to them in the future.
Here is an explanation of the structure of a research paper to help students understand what exactly the paper should have whether they are getting help or writing the paper themselves.
- Title: The title enables the readers to know what the paper is about. It must neither be too long or too short. However, it must have only the necessary words that are needed to represent the thoughts and ideas mentioned in the paper.
- Abstract: The abstract follows after the title. It depends on how long of the paper is. It is generally written for thesis, dissertation, long research papers, etc. An abstract is a summary or a synopsis of a certain word count.
- Introduction: A good introduction presents the research problem in a generalized manner and details. The introduction must give an overall view of the paper mentioning why the paper is being done on the topic, what is the aim of doing the paper, etc.
- Method: This section mentions all the methods that are used to study the problem and the equipment used to compile data and analyze them. This section must be carefully done as results are derived from the analysis, and conclusions are drawn.
- Results: The section mentions all the data that is compiled during the study. If the research is of quantitative type, then the results are in the form of numbers, but if it is a qualitative type, it is more of a discussion. Tables and graphs are a part of this section.
- Discussion: This section elaborates the finding with analysis, explanation, and interpretation of the results. This should have a link to the introduction.
- Conclusion: Conclusion is the inference drawn from the study. The section must also have a summary of the paper too. But no new idea must be introduced here.
- Reference list: This section comes at the last where all the sources of information that are used in the paper must be mentioned precisely following the required referencing style of the college or university.